The Australian government is set to pay more than $150 million to cover “inadequacy” medicine for patients in the wake of a coronavirus pandemic.

The Government’s plan is a direct response to the coronaviral pandemic, which has killed more than 11,000 people, according to health officials.

Health Minister Greg Hunt said on Monday that the $150-million package will be made up of a new Medicare program and a health savings fund.

“There’s not a lot of money in this one.

There are a lot,” Mr Hunt told ABC Radio National.

Mr Hunt said the $1.9 billion in funding would come from the Commonwealth’s Health Infrastructure Fund and the $600 million in Health Savings Funds.

The funding is being announced at a time when the government is already under pressure to make up for its spending in the coming months on health and social care.

Earlier this month, the federal Government announced a $10 million “cost-sharing” program, which is meant to make it easier for families to make ends meet by cutting spending on family medicine and community health.

Under the $10-a-month program, health insurance companies will pay up to $100 a month in premiums for patients who can’t afford to pay for other types of health insurance.

Topics:health-policy,health-administration,health,federal—state-issues,healthcare-facilities,health—facilities-and-services,healthy-people,healthpolicy,government-and.gov.au,government,health_services,government_and_politics,health.health,diseases-and_disorders,covid-19,dengue,nigeria,melbourne-3000,vic source ABC News (AU) title ‘I was so sick’: One-third of the country infected with coronaviruses, new research shows article The latest evidence on the impact of coronavirepts on Australia shows the coronas are causing serious and widespread problems in some communities.

The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Physicians (RANZCP) has released a study which found almost one third of Australians are infected with a coronava, and about 50% of those infected with more than one coronavira.

RANP chief executive officer Dr Peter Rees said the results were sobering and highlighted the need for people to take personal responsibility for their health.

“It is a very real and frightening reality that we are now seeing,” Dr Rees told ABC radio on Tuesday.

Dr Rees and other health experts have warned that people should not take the coronava lightly, and should get tested every four weeks to determine if they are a carrier.

In its most recent report, RANP noted the risks to health, and warned that the coronavalavirus is an “unprecedented global pandemic”.

“We do not know how many people have been infected, but we are increasingly seeing the need to use personal protective equipment when travelling,” Dr Ries said.

As a result, he said, there was an increased need for testing and advice to protect the public from potential exposures.

Professor of infectious diseases and infectious diseases at the University of Melbourne’s School of Medicine, Dr Reis said the new data from RANZCPs report was “significant”.

The findings also highlight the importance of testing, he added.

Australia is home to more than 20,000 coronaviring viruses, with the largest numbers in NSW and Victoria.

It has seen an outbreak of coronovirus, which was first identified in the United States in January.

The World Health Organisation has warned of an “emerging” global pandemics, with outbreaks occurring in areas with poor sanitation, lack of access to healthcare and access to medicines.

Last month, Dr Roeson told ABC TV’s The World Today that the number of people who died in the UK following the coronax outbreak was now “very close to” the total deaths in Australia, a figure which he said was “very alarming”.

Professor Rees also warned that it was critical that we do everything possible to reduce the spread of coronas, saying the more coronavires are in the air, the higher the chances of people contracting more serious illnesses.

More stories from Victoria